Wednesday, March 18, 2015

a few good things from today. My daughter has had the flu for over a week, as in flat out on the couch can only watch t.v. and eating very little. I've been warding it off as best I can, not easy when up multiple times throughout the night, all part of being a Mom I suppose. Luckily we still have a few good things left in our fridge to get us through.

oh, and those fabrics. I swear when I get a fabric order in the mail it feels like Christmas, especially when two gorgeous fabrics like this show up! The left is a plum french terry and the right is a grey jersey patterned with black polka-dots, both from Organic Cotton Plus. The left is intended for a pair of track pants for my daughter and the right will be a tshirt, or a t-shirt dress for her, I haven't quite decided. But I do love the two of them together!

still full-out winter in these parts. Will be nice to get a ski in over the upcoming Easter break, but after that we will welcome Spring with open arms!