Sunday, June 29, 2008

Move over, Herb!




Okay, yesterday the choice became glaringly obvious when Daddy came down over the stairs with little M. dressed for the day in this pattern combo. Looking at this pattern combo on screen now, lit the way it is, it almost looks kind of pretty in a bold, devil-may-care kind of way. Granted I am all for thinking outside of the box when it comes to typical pretty clothes for little girls, but this number looked a little too Herb Tarlek for my liking.
So needless to say I will be turning my attention for the next little while to working on little M.'s wardrobe. Here is a sneak peak of an appliqué that I sewed for her last night on a brown organic tee using some of my organic fabric stash.
I hope to soon have one posted like this in my shop (just waiting on the new camera and the right opportunity!)