Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cha-cha-cha Changes!


Just to announce that I've decided to adjust my prices (for the better) for the time being in light of the change in the Canadian dollar, and also to make way for some changes in my shop in the coming year. Take advantage while you can! I hope to change my focus a little more towards an offering of more children's clothing and fewer accessories. I will still be keeping the favourites, but this will also let me make way for some new fabric options as well. I am really excited about some baby sets that I have coming up along with some new designs in the way of tops and pants for young children - all 100% sustainable of course! As my own two little ones grow it has always been my goal to have my offerings grow and change, while keeping a few signature pieces from each stage. So to new beginnings! Here we go!